Tuesday, April 13, 2010

week one

this morning means i have completed week one on the belly fat cure. geez, i wish he named it something different. it sounds so disgusting... belly fat.. bleh.

anyway, my results are not as phenomenal as i would have liked, but then there are several reasons for this so i know what to improve on for the next weeks.

i am down 1.2 pounds. (i actually weighed less yesterday!) and down 1 1/4" on my waist.

now, according to the book i should be practically looking like another person at the end of week one!! i really didn't expect THAT much weight loss and i'm fine with that. so, let me talk about the reasons i did not achieve better results for this first week.

reason #1 - it's that time of the month.. nice excuse for us women right?? yes, i love to use this one as an excuse, but let me move on to the real reasons

reason #2 - i only stayed within my S/C range the first day. now, considering this!! a 1.2 pound weight loss sounds pretty good. everyday after that i went over and it always ended up being towards the evening. my aunt was cooking and i would try to make the best choices, but i wasn't able to figure the count on what i was eating and so i figure the count was over my daily limit. not to mention we had a dinner party friday evening and she made sweet orange rolls TWICE last week and we did eat out at california pizza kitchen. i tried to have something healthy, but california pizza kitchen does not have sugar count so i really was not sure of what the count i was consuming.

reason #3 - i believe i need more fiber in my diet to keep things moving.

so, now that i know what my problems were from last week i'm tweaking things some this week, trying to plan ahead and look for some solutions this week to help me out with some of these little bumps i've encountered my first week.

overall, i think things will begin moving along well (no pun intended)

i'll post more later about my new favorite finds and some more quick foods and recipes as i'm able to find a few minutes here or there.

now, on to class for another four hours!!

best of luck to everyone else out there!

0 comments:

Post a Comment