Saturday, April 10, 2010

lets start at the very beginning...

a very good place to start.

well, it's a little after easter and i must say the past few weeks have been crazy with food. so many people at school have been selling chocolate and then there's my aunt who makes these amazing chocolate eggs for her church every year and brings some home, then there's been my new crazy schedule and lots of terrible eating going on so it is no wonder i just about gained five pounds or so in the past few weeks. ay, ay, ay...

so this past monday i was listening to hayhouse radio and was able to listen to an episode with jorge cruise and he was talking about his new book, the belly fat cure. i thought i'd give it a try and so here i am. i began tuesday and today is saturday. i've been gathering all these new foods and trying to plan my meals while i am currently on my spring break and am hoping that monday when i head back to my crazy schedule (school & work from 8am-9:30pm) i will be able to have my meals and snacks planned so i will not end up like the last few weeks just eating mcdonalds, tons of junk food and food from school.

i thought i'd start this site so that i can record all my experiences and recipes during this journey for my own reference and to share with others. i'm hoping others will come aboard and share new things as well. i'm a visual person and if i have this place to refer back to and connect with others i think it will help keep me heading in the right direction.

looking forward to where this leads!! :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment